- 1080p @ 30fps in NV12 format
- Programmable motion adaptation function
- Programmable thresholds for Chroma noise suppression
- Separate control of Luminance and Chroma noise reduction
- No impact on the video colors
This algorithm is appropriate for the preprocessing stage before compressing of the video sequences. The algorithm uses both temporal and spatial filtering methods.
- Temporal noise reduction is applied on the (Y) Luminance component. The algorithm effectively reduces the noise while preserving the output image content when motion between consecutive frames occurs
- Spatial noise reduction is applied on the (Cr & Cb) Chroma components