- Category: AutoCDK
Automotive grade AEC, AWB, color and dynamic range management algorithms
- Designed for automotive use cases – SRV, CMS, machine vision
- Provisions to cope with corner cases as HDR and LDR scenes, high speed changing scenes, tunnel entry/exit, dual pixel color and sensitivity mismatch, internal sensor limitations, etc
- Robust operation with broad range of automotive image sensors – LDR and HDR sensors (2 and 3 frames), linear and compressed image data, non-Bayer sensors
- AEC algorithm incorporates advanced tone mapping and dynamic range control algorithms and provides settings for local/global brightness enhancement, gamma and merger modules in addition to analog/digital gain and exposure for 1, 2, or 3 sensor frames.
- AWB algorithm incorporates color management algorithm to provide settings for CCM and RGB2YUV processing and 3D LUT if a corresponding HW is available.
- AWB has no limitations in respect to lights type and color temperatures handle
- Both algorithms support:
manual and automatic mode
- No factory line camera module calibration needed for both AEC and AWB
- AEC and AWB provide special modes to facilitate multi-camera harmonization and stitching, WYSIWYG mode, etc